We can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- PAYE and national insurance compliance
- Self Assessment advice
Berkley Heath can perform your auditing and financial analysis with a minimum of fuss and maximum efficiency and accuracy.
In addition to giving you peace of mind that your accounts are fully compliant with statutory requirements, we can use the process to help identify strengths and weaknesses in your business finances and suggest ways of improving them.
Our core auditing services include:
- Statutory audits
- Internal audits
- Due diligence
- Benchmarking in your sector
- Minimising fraud exposure
- Specialist audits
It’s our job to get your books straight and keep them that way.
We will collect all the receipts, bank statements and other papers and make sure that they are filed correctly to meet the requirements of the HMRC and other interested parties and all at a competitive price and convenience to you.
We take pride in keeping the accounting records up to date, making sure the analysis is right and that the accounts balance, so, if you want to concentrate on running your business, allow us to concentrate on what we do best – managing your accounts.
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
Berkley Heath are here to help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
In the face of constantly evolving tax legislation, we can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of the tax schemes and allowances that are available to you and your business.
We can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities, while freeing up time for you to devote to your business or personal pursuits.
Some of the areas where we can help your business include:
Our support for you stretches far beyond the essential compliance services.
We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success.
Areas where we can assist you include:
- Business start-ups
- Business planning
- Raising finance
- Financial management
- Financial information systems
- Computer systems advice
- Cashflow forecasting and management
- Efficient billing and cash collection
- Minimising the tax bill
- Strategies for developing your business
- Long-term plans for your business and your exit